The Iron Men of Fallen Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for The Iron Men of Fallen Sword MMORPG.

HomeRulesGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applications here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xrenegade
Admin
xrenegade

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Applications here! Empty
PostSubject: Applications here!   Applications here! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:40 am

To be accepted in the guild, you must reply to this thread & fill up the below info:

Character name:
Name :
Stam/hour :

Max stam:

Current XP Gain Per hour and #of XP gain upgrades you've made as a fraction: example 11,268 (50/50)

#Bank Deposits:

#BP Spaces:

Buff s Your currently have their level:

Guilds you have been in:

What type of is your Connection:

What will you help the guild in:

Help Defend a Relic when not hunting?

Aggressively Level as much as possible?

Actively support your guild mates by joining groups and Buffing?

Have you read our guild rules?

Are You willing to abide by and follow our Guilds Rules at all times?

You must never commit an aggressive act toward any other alliance or act in any way that will harm The Ironmen and its players as a whole, nor act in anyway that is disrepectfull to any other alliance. If a problem arrises between you and any other character/alliance you must consult with the Founders first and never act alone!

All matters that fall under these issues will be dealt with as the FOUNDERS Deem Necessary!

You must accept these facts as the most important issue in any guild is teamwork and trust ! We are a Family, we act as a family we treat each other as family and we defend like family!

Talk a little bit about you, about what is your play style in "Fallen Sword".

Copy this & paste it in your reply & then answer the questions.

Last edited by xrenegade on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Applications here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications here!   Applications here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:45 am

buls
Silvestrš
25/Apr/2008
+50
+2(0/50)

Rage

100 / 100

Stun

13 / 100

Fury

1 / 100

Blood
Thirst

1 / 100

Enchant
Weapon

1 / 100

Great
Vigor

1 / 100

Fortify

1 / 100

Evade

1 / 100

Absorb

Find
Item

1 / 100

Treasure
Hunter

1 / 100

Deep
Pockets

1 / 100

Quest
Finder

1 / 100

Adept
Learner

100 / 100

Defiance

1 / 100

transforber autobots, betrayed
leveling up
Back to top Go down

Applications here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications here!   Applications here! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:02 am

xrenegade wrote:
To be accepted in the guild, you must reply to this thread & fill up the below info:

Character name: wesdr
Name :Daniels
Level :54

Stam/hour :+60

Max stam:660

Current XP Gain Per hour and #of XP gain upgrades you've made as a fraction: example 11,268 (50/50)

#Bank Deposits:1/1

#BP Spaces:3

Buff s Your currently have their level:Rage 85/105 Stunt 1/105 Fury 1/105 Blood Thirst 1/105 Enchant Weapon 1/105 Great Vigor 6/105 Fortifiy 6/105 Evade 6/105 Absorb 6/105 Find Item 4/105 Treasure HUnter 5/105 Deep POckets 6/105 Quest Finder 6/105 Adept Learner 105/105 Defiance 1/105

Guilds you have been in:Transformers Autobots Betrayed

What will you help the guild in: Help Defend a Relic when not hunting and supporting guild mates

You must never commit an aggressive act toward any other alliance or act in any way that will harm The Ironmen and its players as a whole, nor act in anyway that is disrepectfull to any other alliance. If a problem arrises between you and any other character/alliance you must consult with the Founders first and never act alone!

All matters that fall under these issues will be dealt with as the FOUNDERS Deem Necessary!

You must accept these facts as the most important issue in any guild is teamwork and trust ! We are a Family, we act as a family we treat each other as family and we defend like family!

Back to top Go down

Applications here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications here!   Applications here! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:33 am

xrenegade wrote:

Character name: rexnaix
Name :renars
Level :18

Stam/hour :+50

Max stam:500

+2 (0/50)
#Bank Deposits:1

#BP Spaces:3

Buff s Your currently have their level:Rage 5/100 treasure hunter 85/100

Guilds you have been in:Transformers autoboots

Back to top Go down

Applications here! Empty
PostSubject: application   Applications here! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:29 am

Character name: Soshomaru
Name : Jacob Robinson
Level : 35

Stam/hour : +50

Max stam: 520

Current XP Gain Per hour and #of XP gain upgrades you've made as a fraction: +2 (0/50)

#Bank Deposits: 1

#BP Spaces: 3

Buff s Your currently have their level: Rage 15/100, Stun 5/100, Blood Thirst 10/100, Enchant Weapon 5/100, Great Vigor 100/100, Absorb 25/100, Treasure Hunter 15/100

Guilds you have been in: Kings of the Dark Side (KOTDS)

What will you help the guild in: Defending Relics, ect.

Help Defend a Relic when not hunting? yes

Aggressively Level as much as possible? very much yes

Actively support your guild mates by joining groups and Buffing? yes i will

Have you read our guild rules? yes

Are You willing to abide by and follow our Guilds Rules at all times? yes

I love this game i also play sigmastorm 2 sometimes if i have plenty stam i aggressive leveler im a observe the attack player
Back to top Go down
Kurtthec

Applications here! Empty
PostSubject: My Application   Applications here! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:59 am

Character name:Kurtthecat

Name :Sean J

Level :155

Stam/hour :basic 55

Max stam: 1,530

Current XP Gain Per hour and #of XP gain upgrades you've made as a fraction: example 11,268 (50/50) I dont have any yet just got 1.5k stam i am now going for max xp gain gold gain.

#Bank Deposits:
#BP Spaces:
Buff s Your currently have their level:

Guilds you have been in:
the only guild ive been in sense i rejoined CYRBUCK

High Speed-Comcast

Titan Hunts getting xp gold fsp deposites

Definantly

yes

yes

Yes

yes

ok

ok

I accept

My name is sean im 13 years of age birthday is 8 days from now i love fallensword. My playing style is Hunting/leveling. I not to into the PvP/GvG system but, if i have to i will. I have a x-box 360 and a PS3. My favorite PS3 game is Call Of Duty: Modern Warfar 2., My favorite x-box 360 game is :The orange box.

Please messge me if you need more information or clarifications on anything

[/size]
Back to top Go down

Applications here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications here!   Applications here! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Character name: Kirofano
Name : Dennis
Level : 24

Stam/hour : 50

Max stam: 500

Current XP Gain Per hour and #of XP gain upgrades you've made as a fraction: example 11,268 (50/50): 2(0/50)javascript:emoticonp('Sad')

#Bank Deposits: 1

#BP Spaces: 3

Buff s Your currently have their level: treasure hunter 100/100, i hold on to my points until they reach 100, and then i upgrade a buff

Guilds you have been in: i dont really remember, i have been out of the country for a like 2 months but now im back and i do play more often

What type of is your Connection: i dont get this question sorry

What will you help the guild in: i will play at least 4 times a week, and i will pitch in whatever i can

Help Defend a Relic when not hunting?: sure Smile

Aggressively Level as much as possible? : yeah

Actively support your guild mates by joining groups and Buffing? of coursejavascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')

Have you read our guild rules? yes

Are You willing to abide by and follow our Guilds Rules at all times? yes

well, i was out of the country for a while, and i tried to keep playing, but the connection there was really slow.... so every time i would try, it would take me about 30 minutes to move like 5 spaces. i am back now, and i do try as much as possible to burn my stamina every time, and not just waste it, i try to attack creatures that give more exp Very Happy. i do respect all the rules, and i promise to help out the guild as much as possible, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applications here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications here!   Applications here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Iron Men of Fallen Sword  :: The Iron Men Guild :: Applications-
Jump to: